Mirko Gude

Hi,
here is my experience with the IEXOS 100.

IEXOS 100 Mount, Nikon Z6 with a 70-200mm Tamron
20 lights (200mm, 45 sec, f2,8, ISO500), 7 darks, 20 flats and bias. Processed with Pixinsight using a tutorial (https://www.lightvortexastronomy.com/tutorial-example-m31-andromeda-galaxy---dslr.html#Section1)

Because of the weight (I used also a telescope at the same time) the exposure was a limited to 45 sec. With a smaller lense (50mm) I got 120 seconds in good quality. The Mount was not very well aligned, but I could see the Pole Star thru the hole.

Comments are welcome (but note, I’am not very familiar with image processing :-)

Regards, Mirko