Re: Polar alignment through main scope #iEXOS-100 #alignment #sharpcap

FishWithFeet,

Ahhh... A Sigma and 150-200mm, 1/3s shots!  No wonder you're getting along better.  Are you working unguided?

My D5300 + scope were at 621mm and my PA exposures had to go out to about 15s with that combination (trudge, trudge).
So I had both the slow exposure rate and the folder setup/teardown time - just didn't make sense vs the faster guidescope w/ its camera.

--
Mounts: ES PMC-8 EXOS2
Scopes: SV 102EDT, ZWO 60/280 Guide