FishWithFeet <jeff.paules@...>

Edited

I apologize for my double post.

Last night I realized I took half my exposures in .jpg format and the other half in .NEF, so last night I just processed all the .nef photos which were take at an ISO of 1600 - 3200.

This morning I converted all the files to .TIF, and was able to stack 80 images with ISO's ranging from 400 - 3200.  What a difference.  All were 30 sec. exposures.  Total exposure time: 40 minutes.

Photo taken from my driveway under a streetlight.  Bortle class 8 skies.