Re: ASUS Nexus 7 #EXOS2 #ExploreStars

Pavel

I have never seen any other version except of the one for Android, but I suppose there are some small differences in the design. There are also minor differences between the slightly outdated documentation and the newer application updates that Jerry partly explained somewhere before. I still have no idea about the function of some buttons, such as the one concerning fimware.

For me, the UI fits perfectly on a 7” screen. On a 10” screen, there is free space on the right and bottom. I also tried my phone with a 6” screen and (of course) this is a no-go: only top left part of the control screen is visible with the most of the direction buttons and site data, OTA data and target data. The rest is missing. Also the settings screen is incomplete. On the other hand, the catalog scales very well on any screen size, large or small.

Regards,
Pavel

5. 2. 2020 v 1:07, Timothy Myers via Groups.Io <tim_s_myers=sbcglobal.net@groups.io>:

Paval,

Thank you that was easy enough to do. Question: Is the interface on the Android different from the one on a PC? I am not seeing the buttons across the top and bottom of the screen, or is that the scale issue with the Nexus 7?
--
Tim Myers

Telescopes: Celestron 4SE, Celestron 8SE
Mounts: 4-5 SE, 6-8SE, EXOS-2GT with PMC-Eight
Cameras: ASI1600ME, Cooled
Tablets: Asus Nexus 7