Re: ASUS Nexus 7 #EXOS2 #ExploreStars

Timothy Myers

My new mount arrived last night and my Nexus connected to it flawlessly, at least in the house. I did a fake two star alignment and slewed all over the sky (actually living room).

The main difference I see is that the Windows App uses an AppBar button while the Android App uses a Menu Button. I noticed that the Android App does not have the following, Sync on Target, Alignment Tour, and Capture Target.

I do see a button in the settings screen that says USING FW OR IGNORE FW, and I am not sure what that is.

So using a Nexus 7 with no SD card and what appears to be total control, and no drop outs, so a very happy camper.

Thanks again to Pavel, for the correct file path.
--
Tim Myers

Telescopes:     Celestron 4SE, Celestron 8SE
Mounts:           4-5 SE, 6-8SE, EXOS-2GT with PMC-Eight
Cameras:        ASI1600ME, Cooled
Tablets:           Asus Nexus 7