Received my new EXOS-2GT #EXOS2 #ExploreStars

Timothy Myers

Received my new mount last night and I have to say I am very pleased. WiFi connection with my tablet was a breeze. After a fake 2 star alignment in my Living Room I was able to slew to many objects.

Using the PA eyepiece is going to be a challenge for me as I had both knees replaced in May, so getting on my knees is not a good option. I figure if I extend the legs of the tripod I can get it high enough to bend down and look through the PA scope.

I attempted to connect my Laptop with WiFi and that was a no joy. Everything is loaded but the PMC-Eight never gets the commands from my Laptop. I haven't spent much time looking through the site yet so see if i can elicit some help, so if anyone can point me in the correct direction, feel free.

I might try to set up the ASCOM on my laptop this evening to see if that works any better.

All in all, this has been a great experience.

Thanks ES!!!!
--
Tim Myers

Telescopes:     Celestron 4SE, Celestron 8SE
Mounts:           4-5 SE, 6-8SE, EXOS-2GT with PMC-Eight
Cameras:        ASI1600ME, Cooled
Tablets:           Asus Nexus 7