Re: Incorrect Password iPad #iEXOS-100

Skull HQX

You should not have the channel dongle inserted in the mount. That might be the cause.

Regards

Op vr 7 feb. 2020 om 13:07 schreef <johntolliday433m@...>

Hi,
My problem is that attempting to connect my iPad mini to my iEXOS-100 using the Password 'PMC-Eight' returns 'incorrect password'.
There is no no problem connecting my Windows 10 laptop.
I have tried various remedies - including logging on using network 'other...', resetting the network in Settings and changing from a UK to a US keyboard.
My old iPhone 5s also generates 'incorrect password'. The hyphen may be the issue but no joy with cutting and pasting the password.
Any suggestions welcomed!