Re: Incorrect Password iPad #iEXOS-100

Wes Mcdonald

John

I don’t know how Skull knew you had that dongle in there but what a guess.

The dongle is used to change the wifi channel number.  Each time the thing is inserted and removed the WiFi channel number employed by the pmc8 advances by 1.  It is my view the thing should be operated at channel 1, 6, or 11. The PMC8 is shipped on some other of the 11 possible channel numbers.  Btw when the channel number gets to 11 the next dongle insert/ removal rolls it back to 1.

Note as Skull said the WiFi won’t function with the dongle installed.

Regards

Polemaster, Orion ST-80 and SAG