Re: PMC-Eight for other mounts?

Jerry,

That's an interesting picture.  I was trying to figure out why the worm pulley was so small, and then realized that that mount's tooth count explained it.  :-)

I would think that selling DIY PMC8 kits for refurbing select mounts from other mfrs, could be a good idea, down the road.  Perhaps someday move the motor counts out of the source code and into an external .xml file for both ASCOM and INDI, to facilitate?

- Bob

--
Mounts: ES PMC-8 EXOS2
Scopes: SV 102EDT, ZWO 60/280 Guide