Re: iEXOS-100 WiFi to Serial Question

Skull HQX

Hi Jed,

If you want to autoguide without ST4 but with ASCOM you must go the wired way I believe.
Correct polar alignment will be important for success, so you need the optional Azimuth Adjuster Adapter if you don't want to spend ages achieving it.

Using WiFi and ExploreStars can get you a reasonable virtual alignment though, but you have to autoguide over ST4.

WiFi is less reliable for the serial connection I'm told.

Not sure what discussion about the POTH Hub you are referring to atm, I should watch the video again for that but that's not an option for me at this moment.

Clear skies!