Re: Counter Weights #EXOS2

Skull HQX

If it's only the burrs that are in the way I personally would just file them out. Especially if it's only a little bit of material. But that's just me.

Drilling them out seems a bit too much though? If it's just burrs, it's just a little bit of material. If its a lot of work filing I'd say that would be really odd And at that point I'm not sure what the problem really is and if it is wise to do this yourself and not rather make it a warranty claim instead.

Probably better to wait for Jerry's opinion on this.