Re: I did the polar alignment, but then how to align on 2 or 3 stars..??

Harry

Hi Kevin,
Here are a couple of items that may help. I am assuming your mount is level. You don’t mention whether you’re using an iPad, Android, or Windows PC with ExploreStars.

Check the time, local and GMT.

Check the GPS coordinates. Are you using the “Load GPS” button? If loading it manually, the Long coordinate is prefaced by a minus (-). This replaces the W for a west position. Of course confirm your GPS position
is accurate. I have a free app on my phone to double check.
Then “Reset Alignment “
You can also double check the position by going to the Main Screen and looking at Site Data.

Make sure Mount Type is accurate.

Well, hope this helps.
Harry

--