Re: Counter Weights #EXOS2

Skull HQX

You should have played the A-Team score in the background and it would have taken you only a minute per weight. Only drawback is it would have involved handling random old pieces of rusty equipment, a welding torch and too much bling around your neck! :)

Good to hear it works now!

Cheers.

Op zo 9 feb. 2020 om 17:10 schreef Timothy Myers <tim_s_myers@...>

I guess I am an impatient ole codger. About 15 minutes per weight and a quarter round file and they did now. O Lynn need one weight about 50% up the balance tube to zero out the 8" SCT.
--
Tim Myers

Telescopes:     Celestron 4SE, Celestron 8SE
Mounts:           4-5 SE, 6-8SE, EXOS-2GT with PMC-Eight
Cameras:        ASI1600ME, Cooled
Tablets:           Asus Nexus 7