Re: 350 Members Strong!! #ExploreScientific

Omar Rahman

That's great to hear. I second what Jeff said. Jerry, Kent, and the regular forum helpers (we all know who they are) have been great and patient in answering questions and giving suggestions, from basic stuff to technical advice.

Looking forward to more fun (and challenging) days ahead!

Omar

--

Scope:
ES ED102