Re: Updated Firmware Versions 9T15 and 9T16 Available for EXOS 2 and G11 Mounts #ExploreScientific #FIRMWARE

Jed Fish

Hello, Jerry,
What is the specific behavior (or failure mode) the update is intended to fix, I.e., how do I know if I’m having an issue with mount type selection?  It’s a bit of a hassle for me to move the mount to my pc-equipped location, and to be honest, I was a little surprised when the last firmware update I applied worked - I kind of stumbled through the instructions, told it to run, and held my breath.
I’m using ExploreStars on an iPad with the iExos100 for visual. The Settings Header says:
“Using FW   Mount Type iExos 100”  and it seems to function correctly most of the time...
Thanks,

--
Jed Fish
ES ED102