Re: New video about Explore Scientific - CHECK IT OUT! #ExploreScientific

Larry White

Awesome video.  My sister lives in Rogers AR, about 20 minutes away, and very time we visit I make it a point to stop in and say Hi.  Problem is you cannot go into that store and not leave without spending at least spending a couple 100 bucks or so.  So much cool stuff.  Love it!
If you are ever in the neighborhood its worth the time to check it out.  However, I recommend you leave you spouse at home.  As Grace Hopper use to teach us:  "it's easier to get forgiveness than it is to get permission."