Re: Data base is on SD card but will not load onto the application #ExploreStars #Android

John Pirrone

I followed that instruction exactly to the letter and I am still getting that same error when I open explore stars that say it cannot find the database.  There is one difference in step four. See below:

4) At the top should see, in pink, Compressed Folder Tools. Click on that -- NOT on Extract.
You say the compressed folder tools file should be Pink, It is not. The pink box is above it and says EXTRACT. Below that the box that says Compressed folder Files is NOT IN PINK. I did click on Compressed folder files box NOT Extract and the process worked, it seemed until I loaded the SD card into my tablet and opened Exporestars and got the same error.