Re: Getting the Tripod pointing toward true north #EXOS2 #polaralignment

Harry

Tim, have you tried the iPhone app Polar Scope Align Pro. It has a compass as part of it, but you can also use the “Daytime” function for rough polar alignment for day or night use if you can not see Polaris. It has a few other functions that I think are very helpful. However I do use a small wood “holder” with no metal parts to cradle the phone when I mount it in my iExos 100.
--
Harry
Vero Beach, FL