Re: Email Sent to those who do not have a Display Name on their account #ExploreScientific

Robert Parks

I assume mine shows as intended

On Tue, Feb 18, 2020 at 9:52 AM Jerry Hubbell - Explore Scientific VP Engineering <jrh@...> wrote:
We currently have 96 out of 359 members who have not set their display name on their accounts. I have sent out an email message to those members reminding them of our Terms of Service to set their Display Name.

Here is the forum message about this requirement for members.

https://espmc-eight.groups.io/g/MAIN/topic/please_provide_a_display_name/32096030?p=,,,20,0,0,0::recentpostdate%2Fsticky,,,20,2,0,32096030

Thanks

jrh at explorescientific.com

Author: Scientific Astrophotography: How Amateurs Can Generate and Use Professional Imaging Data

Robert Scott Parks - Northwest Arkansas, USA

Mount: Explore Scientific EXOS II GT WITH PMC-8
Polar Finder: EXOS II integrated with illuminated reticle
Telescope: Explore Scientific 127mm f/7.5 FCD1 Air-Spaced Triplet ED APO Refractor
Finder: Telrad
Hardware: Samsung Galaxy Tab A 7"
Steering Software: ExploreStars App