Re: Mount moves off Target

Steve Lang

Hey Wes.

Sorry, yes, serial with FDTI cable.

More than once, and last time I stopped it (which was handy) but it's happened b4. Very odd and would be very annoying if it was more common. If it happens again, I'll try to measure the speed that it's moving/slewing etc. I'm not sure if it's trying to slew in a direction, or if its somehow decided to track at a different rate. I certainly didn't get enough details to log a fault with NINA devs...

Cheers -

On 4/03/20 1:30 pm, Wes Mcdonald wrote:
Steve

This happen with serial connection?

Polemaster, Orion ST-80 and SAG
Electrical Engineer, Retired
This email has been filtered by SMX. For more information visit smxemail.com