locked Re: User Experience Poll #poll #ExploreScientific

Bruce Bradley <landru@...>

-- I really fit none of these categories. I’ve been an amateur astronomer for about 35 years only recently used a GEM. I’ve used a Celestron C8 for most of my amateur years mounted on a equatorial wedge. I’ve only done a little bit of piggyback astrophotography with a 200 mm lens mounted on a Minolta Camera using Ektachrome 200 slide film.

So you tell me where I fit in this pole.

Scopes - Celestron Comet Catcher, Celestron C8, AR 127 Air-Spaced Doublet
Mount - EXOS-2GT