*Jerry Hubbell*
*Vice President of Engineering*
*Explore Scientific, LLC.*
jrh at explorescientific.com
www.explorescientificusa.com ( http://www.explorescientificusa.com )

*Author: Scientific Astrophotography: How Amateurs Can Generate and Use
Professional Imaging Data (
https://www.amazon.com/Scientific-Astrophotography-Professional-Practical-Astronomy/dp/1461451728/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1540490739&sr=8-1&keywords=gerald+hubbell
)*
*Remote Observatories for Amateur Astronomers: Using High-Powered Telescopes
From Home (
https://www.amazon.com/Remote-Observatories-Amateur-Astronomers-High-Powered/dp/3319219057/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1540490788&sr=8-2&keywords=gerald+hubbell
)*

Mounts : ES PMC-Eight G11 + Telescope Drive Master (TDM)
Scopes : ES 165 FPL-53 ED APO CF, ES 102 FCD100 ED APO CF
Cameras :  QHY174M-GPS + FW, QHY163C
Misc : 3-inch 0.7x Focal Reducer Field Flattener, Filters: Luminance,
Software : MaxIm DL 6, Cartes du Ciel, Astrometrica, AstroImageJ,
AutoStakkert!