Re: Choosing Alignment Stars

Taro

Hi Matthew
I'm using iEXOS-100 at my Backyard,and only one my problem is same as you.
My house and garden tree, next door's house,,,,,

So I want to search alignment star my self in Explore Stars.
Just have only this function, Star alignment time will be 50% shorter than now.

To Jerry , Kent.

Is there any idea about this?

2020年5月4日(月) 2:29 Matthew Krauft <mckrauft@...>:

Hello. Using Explore Stars, during a two or three star alignment, is there a way to choose the star(s) you’d like to align with? I don’t have a lot of sky to work with, and every time Explore Stars initially chooses alignment targets behind a tree. Thank you.

--
Living in  Pattaya Thailand
Scope: Celestron 6SE,WO Z61,WO RedCat51, SVBONY SV48