Re: Trouble setting up Exos 2 mount #EXOS2 #ExploreStars #ASCOM

Travis

Seeing that it looks like it just keeps re initializing, I figured it would be worth trying to restore the firmware using the propellent tool. Each time it proceeds from loading to verifying ram then comes up with an error saying propeller chip lost on com3. Then if I retry, it will sometimes get to the same spot, other times it will come up and say that it cannot locate a propeller chip on any com. other times it gets as far as saying "programming" but then i get the same "propeller chip lost" message. It seems as though it keeps resetting which is also preventing the firmware from being restored.
--
Mount: EXOS2-GT
Tablet: Microsoft Surface Pro