Re: Trouble with M2.5 x 20 screws installing Mount Adapter Plate for Polar Finderscope EXOSPF #iEXOS-100 #polaralignment

Pavel

No printed directions. I just found the manual online on your website.
Is there anything else available in printed form?

Those slightly oversized nuts were placed in a small plastic bag
together with the screws (actually pulled "demonstratively" on them!)
and a 2mm hex wrench. Without the nuts used as washers, I wasn't able to
tighten the screws on the mount (well, I probably didn't use _all_ of my
power, but it seemed to be dangerous to try any further).

Best regards,
Pavel

Pavel,

The packages from Explore Scientific do not have nuts. The box does
contain two screws referenced in my answer to Ade.

Did your package contain printed directions?

Please contact Bresser customer support regarding your issues. Bresser's
customer portal isĀ https://www.bresser.de/c/en/support/

--
Kent Marts
Customer Service