Subject: Re: [ESPMC-Eight] #astrophotography #goto #iexos-100
From: "Daniel Burdziak via groups.io"
To: MAIN@ESPMC-Eight.groups.io
CC:

Welp took it back out tonight, and followed your steps.

I was able to 3-star align, and get it to slew from one object to another, and then back to the first. However, it wasn't tracking. I would take a photo, and it was just trails. This is what I did:

Slew to object -> Goto -> Pushed "Up" for just a second to get it to switch to "Tr"