Re: A question on exosgt2 with qhy polemaster

Steve Siedentop

I’ve aligned with the PoleMaster by manually moving the mount for quite a while with no issues either.

I’ve been drift aligning with PHD2 lately while imaging from my backyard...no view to the north.  Now that I’m comfortable with it, drift alignment takes me about the same amount of time as the PoleMaster.
--
Mounts: ES PMC-8 G11 with Ruland Couplers and One Piece Worm Blocks, Skywatcher NEQ-6
Scopes: ES ED127CF FCD100, Orion 6” Mak, Stellarvue SV80EDT, Coronado Solarmax 40