Re: EXOS 2 GT Payload Capacity

Steve Siedentop

Jeff -

The PHD2 Guiding Assistant will calculate appropriate values for the parameters Jerry enumerated and it’s probably the quickest route from point A to point B.

However, it’s important to understand what goes on under the hood so you can get yourself out of a hole when things don’t operate as they should.

I imaged with a C8 on a Celestron CG5 many moons ago.  With some TLC, your EXOS 2 will image with the Edge HD.  However, you’ll likely find that doing so will challenge your current level of expertise.

I’m looking forward to seeing what you can get out of this combination!

-Steve
--
Mounts: ES PMC-8 G11 with Ruland Couplers and One Piece Worm Blocks, Skywatcher NEQ-6
Scopes: ES ED127CF FCD100, Orion 6” Mak, Stellarvue SV80EDT, Coronado Solarmax 40