Re: A question on exosgt2 with qhy polemaster

Chris Tardif

I seem to remember that as well.   I plate-solve now so I don't botter with manually moving it.  There is a mount panel in POTH you might try:

Also...Plate solving will change your life and you can build it into APT.  Install ASPS then it will magically find the target and put it dead center.  No manul slew or star alignment ever again.

--
Mounts: Explore Scientific IEXOS-100 w Celestron CG5 tripod, iOptron CEM 40
Scopes: Explore Scientific FCD-100 ED-102CF, Various Canon lenses, ZWO mini-guidescope, StarField 60mm guide-scope.