Re: EXOS 2 GT Payload Capacity

Chris Tardif

For sure.  If you can't see out of the peep hole after you rotate one of two things could be happening.  First, something in the peep hole like wires or something might be moving to block it.  Second the polar alignment is galactically off. If you are using SharpCap to polar align (and I might be crossing my threads) then you don't need to worry about the peep hole.  Pretend its not there.
--
Mounts: Explore Scientific IEXOS-100 w Celestron CG5 tripod, iOptron CEM 40
Scopes: Explore Scientific FCD-100 ED-102CF, Various Canon lenses, ZWO mini-guidescope, StarField 60mm guide-scope.