Re: EXOS 2 GT Payload Capacity

esanc001@...

Chris & Bill,
thanks for taking time out to help!!
what I do is put the tripod, where the weights go on mount, and place that side right at polaris. I then, since this mount does not have a polar scope, so I use that peep hole to place polaris right on it by shining a laser pointer beam.  To accomplish shining this laser is to move the telescope 90” so that it clear for the light to go thru. Been doing that since I got the mount (6months) but last night it was blocked. I noticed the peephole only let the light pass when it was at home position.

I found this weird so I took off the rod where the balance weights go and I was able to again on 90” clear the peep hole but it was more like 60 degrees not 90 as usual.

then I got the guiding errors of the RA cannot make sufficient corrections on RA

not sure if that has anything todo with that error or not??
Thanks guys!

--
Edwin Sanchez
Iexos-100