Re: #iexos-100 - issues with PDH2 guiding #iEXOS-100 #TECHNICAL

Edited

Edwin,

Don't worry - PHD2 can be a bit cranky.  Lots of people guiding with the iExos-100.
The EXOS-2 w/PHD2 can also throw the "star did not move enough" error, and I may have a solution, but the weather where I am has been poor for a long time and I've only done limited testing on it - wondering if Wes had a chance to try it.  I expect that if it helps an EXOS-2, it'd probably help an iExos-100 as well.

Wes,

I'd passed you that PHD2 change: Brain/Advanced->Guiding->"Advanced" button->Detailed Calibration Parameters-> Calibration distance, px" (was 25, updated it to 50)

Did you have a chance to try that?  Worked for me when I tried it, but the weather hasn't let me out for much testing since...

- Bob

--
Mounts: ES PMC-8 EXOS2
Scopes: SV 102EDT, ZWO 60/280 Guide