Re: #iexos-100 - issues with PDH2 guiding #iEXOS-100 #TECHNICAL

Wes Mcdonald

Bob after you put that one out I went and checked what mine was set for.  It is already 50 px so that was that.  I note there is a claibrstion step count setting which I just noticed.  Mine is at 12.  Edwin maybe you need to increase this.  These settings are under Guiding/advanced.

I have issues in Dec with warning due to Dec backlash.  This is a fact of life with these mounts.  I suggest Edwin go through a backlash adjusent in his iexos.  I can't say why his pulse guiding works but his automatic cal doesn't....perhaps manual pulse guide allowed larger steps.

Polemaster, Orion ST-80 and SAG