Re: #iexos-100 - issues with PDH2 guiding #iEXOS-100 #TECHNICAL

Wes,

Ok, so we're trying stuff.  The rationale on the parameter change I mentioned came from a single post on a phd2 forum.  The usual response to the "did not move enough" complaint is that it's the mount hardware's fault and the software's fine.  This particular post went farther, and outlined that for the OP's (insert other mfr's name) mount, there was enough mechanical backlash that the mount simply had to move father in order to calibrate well.  IIRC, increasing Calibration Distance solved it for the OP, and it did work the one time I was able to test it.

FWIW...

--
Mounts: ES PMC-8 EXOS2
Scopes: SV 102EDT, ZWO 60/280 Guide