Re: Counterweight improvising

esanc001@...

Hi Harry!
So yes, I am happy with my iexos-100 and explorestars, it works nice but like you, I would get 25-45 secs before starting to star trail.  Now that it is the time to take photos of galaxies, so I heard, I am not an expert, I just started doing this so I consulted with a friend and he told me that the only way to take better photos was to guide. I took the plunge and little by little I've been getting closer since now, I cannot use explorestars and its a different ballgame.

I am desperately trying to find a iexos100 owner to see if they can guide with this mount as I have not been able to as of yet. It is a big learning curve for me but now I am just hoping that I can guide with this little guy.

Thanks for your reply, clear skies!

--
Edwin Sanchez
Iexos-100