From: "Harry via groups.io" <flykai1@...>
Date: 26/05/2020 21:19 (GMT+00:00)
To: MAIN@espmc-eight.groups.io
Subject: Re: [ESPMC-Eight] Counterweight improvising

Hello, I also have needed an additional weight for my iExos 100. Attached are 2 photos. The weights were from Walmart, and are 1 1/4 , and 5lbs. I added some pvc piping to
reduce the central hole to accommodate the 100 bar. So they don’t move, I place whichever one I’m using on the bottom of the stack, and secure it with another standard
weight on top, which has a securing bolt.

--
Harry
Vero Beach, FL