Re: Counterweight improvising

Lloyd Simons

Edwin,

I've been guiding with mine since last fall. I am still in the process of refinement but I have been able to capture 300s subs with fairly round stars. What seems to be the issue? Are you having trouble getting the equipment and software to work or are your guiding errors really high?
--
Lloyd Simons
Mattawan, MI