Re: ZWO ASIAIR Pro #EXOS2

Omar Rahman

Hi Matthew,

I use the ASIAIR for everything (PA, slew to target, auto center, guide, and capture). It all works great without having to mess around with various programs to make them work. I have the original and the wifi works fine through the plastic case (vs metal for the Pro), but I also have an extender so it connects from the yard to me sitting on the couch with a tablet. As I mentioned somewhere else, I had to change the mount firmware to version B to make it work properly. I'm not sure if others do that too. I would recommend it regardless because you don't want an interrupted wifi connection (from tablet to the ASIAIR device) to stop the tracking/guiding/imaging.

I have ordered the ASIAIR PRO too (not sure why since the original works just fine) but there is a significant delay in availability so I'm still waiting.
--

Scope:
ES ED102