Battery pack #iEXOS-100 #TECHNICAL #astrophotography

Koen M.

Hi,

So at this moment my iEXOS-100 is running on the 8 C-battery's
However i am wondering if there is a possibility to change that to a power bank or something other compact and rechargable.
If a power bank is an option what type of powerbank would be a good one (because it needs 12v if i am not mistaking and as far as i know all my power bank's are 5v output)
Why i want to change to alternative power: you know, battery's and nature....
In my opinion this is something where the creators of the iEXOS took a wrong turn and they should have made a build in rechargable battery or something