From: MAIN@ESPMC-Eight.groups.io <MAIN@ESPMC-Eight.groups.io> on behalf of Lloyd Simons <simonsl23@...>
Sent: Wednesday, June 3, 2020 7:18:46 AM
To: MAIN@ESPMC-Eight.groups.io <MAIN@ESPMC-Eight.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [ESPMC-Eight] #iexos-100 Azimuth Adjuster Adapter experiences & ST2/ST3 mount question

Sean,

I can't speak to the tripod specifically since I only have the stock one. I have the Azimuth adjuster and it was a game changer. My experience was similar to yours for PA and I was quite frustrated by it. Adding the Azimuth adjuster made PA a breeze. I usually have excellent (sub 20 sec) PA in less than 5 min using Sharpcap. I struggled before to get "good" PA (less than 1 min). I would advise any new user that wants good PA to buy it if funds allow.
--
Lloyd Simons
Mattawan, MI

--