locked PMC-Eight Feature Request Function #poll

I am considering adding a PMC-Eight Feature Suggestion function to the forum and want everyone's opinion on how best to implement it to make it easy to suggest improvements. This would be independent of our normal problem reporting via the forum or our Explore Scientific support group. I will be consolidating these suggestions into a "living" document that will be available in the Files Section.

How do you think it should be implemented?

Thanks

Results

See Who Responded