Explore Stars Android App in mobiles phones: Samsung S10 #Android

Lucas Romero

Hi!

I have installed the Explore Stars Android App in my mobile phone: Samsung Galaxy S10 and the app is not displayed in a proper scale. I read the app is designed for tablets but I was wondering if there is a way to make it scale properly in smaller screens. An screenshot is attached.

What is the minimum screen size it supports? Or maybe is the issue related to this particular mobile phone screen?

Is the source code for this Android App also available to download? I just ask this to try to fix the scaling issue I have.

Thank you!!
Lucas