Re: Wifi Connectivity

hubbell_jerry@...

You don't have to open the case, what gave you that idea? You just have to TELNET into the system and enter the command mode for the RN-131 ($$$) and then enter the configuration parameters. The only reason to open the case is if you cannot send the "factory reset" command to reset to factory defaults. The other way to do it is to use the PIO9 pin, GND and VDD pins. I have a procedure for this I can send to you if you really need it. I also have the commands to return it to the Explore Scientific configuration. If you change it, there is no guarantee it will connect to the ExploreStars app, we have not tested it yet by setting the IP_ADD and PORT to a WAN value. It is easier when using the ASCOM driver to set the IP_ADD and PORT.