Dave Cherry

Thanks,  well I tend to find lower hysteresis values help with 1.5 seconds exposure, with the 200pds tube on the mount the PMC loves to be nudged more frequently than with a small refractor 😊

definitely use a dark frame on your guide camera and get stars as small as poss on there as well.   Yes  I Am guiding both Ra and Dec, total error 90% of the time below 0.5 unless the wind blows my tube!

I’m with you, I like diffraction spikes,  good enough for Hubble, good enough for me 😊

Cheers

Dave

Sent from Mail for Windows 10