W.F.

Hello togehter,
as i said in the GoTo livestream at monday i did some pictures at the 23 of june.

I did both pictures with this equipment:
iEXOS-100 PMC-8
Canon 1000D unmodified
TS Photoline APO 72/432
TS Flattner
MGEN 2 standalone autoguider

I did 10 flatfield pictures
All pictures done with ISO 800
Exposure time 180 sec.
The M 101 is stakked with Sequator and i did 29 single pictures for this, so i collected the light for 89 min.
The M 36 is also stakked with Sequator, 13 single pictures = 39 min.
Then i used also Fitswork and Photoshop 7 for finish the pictures.
Well there was no Moon but i was near by an orange streetlight and it was a little bit windy.
And Andromeda was in the lightpolution of Frankfurt/ am Main, and also the astronomical darknees was over.
But i am happy with this pictures because i still learn how to use my equipment.
Well the iEXOS 100 is a great travelmount and i am stil surpriesed about the payload for astrophotography.
A really good mount!!
Greetings from Germany, Wolfgang.