M24

Jeff Snell

Folks,
Took this last night.  Very little processing at this point just levels.  31 light (240s/800ISO), 20 darks, 20 flats with my Canon and the ED80 APO PMC Eight.  I'm getting what appears to be trailing around the edges and some vignetting and possible sky glow in upper right corner (Bortles 5/6 looking directly over the city at about 30 degrees elevation).  I assume this is what a field flattener would fix???

Any critiques welcome including what to add to the imaging train to correct.  Core of the star cloud tracked very nicely so PMC-eightdoing great.

Jeff

PMC-Eight w/Explore Stars
ES ED80mm APO
Celestron 8" Edge HD