Re: Can EXOS2-GT PMC-EIGHT handle 200mm diameter f/5 newt? #EXOS2

Dan Kahraman

Bill:

Thanks. I like the different sources of wires coming to a common & feeding into a  larger tube.

Dan

On Thu, 25 Jun 2020 at 20:44, Bill Black <wcblack1020@...> wrote:
Hi All,
Here's an annotated picture of my wiring harness.
I have a Losmandy D type dovetail on my SCT, so there's a Farpoint adapter that I have on the old saddle.
All of my wires meet at the point of the old saddle screw, which has been replaced with a longer bolt so I can tie all of my cables to it.

As far as wind, if I'm at a short focal length (500mm or less) I don't have any issues with winds up to 7mph. I usually don't go out if the wind is higher than that, so I'm not sure at what point I would have issues.
At long focal lengths (2000mm +), I can see the slightest breeze, but I'm guessing that's going to happen with any mount.

--

Bill
Location: Dallas, GA

Mounts: EXOS II PMC-Eight, LXD75