Re: #astrophotography #goto #iexos-100 #astrophotography #polaralignment #iEXOS-100 #polaralignment #astrophotography #goto

brian skinner

Hi Wes, are you saying collimation is necessary? If so can you explain how this is done please? I have tried by loosening and tightening the three little crosshead screws but apart from some minor movement in a rather random direction, gave up after about an hour of trying. There was no way I was ever going to achieve the objective of ensuring a centralised target remained so when turning the left right iEXOS 100 movement through 180degrees......
I know you to be a very knowledgeable and clever fella, I hope you can enlighten me!
Many thanks Wes,

Brian