Re: How Do I Recover From a RN-131 FACTORY RESET? #G11 #EXOS2 #TECHNICAL

Dan Kahraman

Hi Filippo:

They both have a cd disk that you have to install the software for the chip. They both work well. From looking at your link it should work. If not you can always return it.

Dan Kahraman

On Sat, 27 Jun 2020 at 15:03, <zeccax@...> wrote:
Hi everyone,
I'm a proud new owner of an exos-2 pmc-eight.

I probably made a big mistake:
I wanted to update the firmware so I connected putty to the mount with WiFi. I switched to serial connection, but I think my serial cable isn't good (I inverted dtr) because putty, parallax or config manager wasn't able to connect. I was still able to connect putty on WiFi but I wasn't able to switch back to WiFi connection.

Here's the mistake.. I made a factory reset thinking I was able to set the explore scientific default values on WiFi cause it was still connected. At the first set command putty wasn't responding and now I'm stuck.

Will I be able to connect with a good serial cable and set the default ES values or I bricked it in just 3 days?

I bought a new cable on Amazon:
https://www.amazon.it/DSD-TECH-SH-RS232A-Adattatore-seriale/dp/B07MYYCMJT
Is that good?

Sorry for my English, I'm Italian.