Re: Crazy Question - What's The Difference Between the PMC8 and a Mini- Computer? #EXOS2 #TECHNICAL #OpenGOTO

Darryl Ellis

Jerry,

As always i appreciate your responsiveness and detailed, this one being somewhat over my head, answer, lol, but I get the point.

I was just wondering because a lot of the components sounded familiar.

Also, I have been considering getting a mini computer or something similar to use with my mount, but it just felt redundant.

Darryl

--

DHEllis59, Dover, DE

Astro Tech RC 6 w Pegasus Focus Cube,
QHY10 OSC Camera
Orion ST 80 Guidescope
QHY 5 III 290c Guide Camera
Explorer Scientific EXOS GT 2 With PMC Eight Controller,
ES 16" Truss Tube Dobsonian and Orion XT8 with Nexus II DSC via Sky Safari Pro,
Celestron Luminous 31mm, Meade MWA 21mm, 15mm, 10mm, and 5mm EPs
Celestron Skymaster 15x70
and 15x25 binoculars
20/20 or better vision in both eyes due to recent cataract surgery!!!
"The LORD by wisdom founded the earth, By understanding He established the heavens" - Proverbs 3:19